Tour for group min. 6 people – 8 days / 7 nights – Cod. 30
Day 1: Transfer from the airport of Pisa / Florence and accommodation in an exclusive Castle surrounded by a park of about 130 hectares. Based in the heart of the Chianti Classico reagion, On the top of a hill, dominating the whole Greve Valley, the Castle is just 18Km away from Florence and 5km from the village of Greve in Chianti. During its long and glorious history, Vicchiomaggio Castle has hosted various famous artists, including Leonardo da Vinci and Francesco Redi. Leonardo stayed at the castle while he was painting his masterpiece, Monna Lisa. In the afternoon visit to the historic winery with tasting of wine and oil. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 2: Breakfast and departure for Florence. Guided city tour: visit of the main monuments such as teh Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio. On request possibility to visit the Uffizi. (Cost € 15.00 per person). Free lunch. In the afternoon visit of one of the most prestigious and innovative winery in Italy. The winery, located in San Casciano Val di Pesa, was inaugurated on Oct. 25, 2012 and it is unique in Italy in its type. Dinner in a typical restaurant serving Tuscan appetizer or first course, steak with vegetables and Chianti Classico DOC. Cantucci and Vin Santo as dessert. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: Breakfast and departure to Monteriggioni (Siena). Visit of a well-known farm which breeds Cinta Senese (progenitor of all the pigs in Tuscany). The tour consists of a walking tour of about 1 hour, where guests can admire the farm animals and the various growing crop, all in biological system. The company also produces flour, legumes and olive oil. Tasting of all the products: salami, finocchiona capicollo, sausage, ham, cheese, bread and wine tasting. Departure to Siena and guided tour of the city. Free lunch and in the afternoon departure to Montalcino and visit of a famous winery where one can taste the Brunello di Montalcino DOCG. Dinner in a typical wine shop in Montalcino with local produces and with a glass of Brunello di Montalcino DOCG. Return to the hotel.
Breakfast and departure to Pisa: Guided tour of Piazza dei Miracoli where one can admire the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the Leaning Tower. In the afternoon visit to the workshop De Bondt chocolate. A fantastic tour into the world of chocolate. Return to hotel and dinner at the hotel.
Day 5: Breakfast and morning dedicated to relax. In the afternoon cooking class: during the lesson the guests will learn to prepare 3 dishes and at the end of the lesson, they could taste all the food preparaded with a bottle of Chianti Classico DOCG produced by the farm.
Breakfast and departure to Montepulciano. Visit to 2 historic cellars in the center of the town and wine tasting of the well-known Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG. Free lunch. In the afternoon visit to a renowned farm which produces “pecorino” cheese DOP. Tasting-dinner at the farm: tasting of 5 types of pecorino cheese following an increasing level of intensity of flavors. Return to the hotel.
Day 7: Breakfast and shopping tour at “The Mall outlet” and “Fashion Valley” near Florence. Free lunch. Return to the hotel for dinner
Day 8: Breakfast and Transfer to Pisa / Florence airport
Price per person / Minimum 6 people
|Double room||Single room|
|€ 2.200,00||€ 2.700,00|
The rate includes:
- Accommodation with breakfast 7 nights/8 days
- Wine tasting produced by the farm
- Guided tour of Florence
- Guided tour in a well- known winery and wine tasting of Chianti Classico DOCG
- Dinner in a typical restaurant in Greve in Chianti
- Visit to a farm which breeds Cinta Senese and taste-lunch
- Guided tour of Siena
- Guided tour in a well- known winery and wine tasting of Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
- Dinner in a typical restaurant in the center of Montalcino
- Guided Visit to Pisa and guided tour of the laboratory De Bondt
- Cooking Course with dinner of the dishes prepared
- Visit to Montepulciano and wine tasting of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
- Visit to a well-known farm which produces pecorino cheese DOP in Pienza and dinner- tasting
- Transfer to the Mall outlet
- 3 dinners at the restaurant of the Castle
- Transfer from and to the airport of Pisa /Florence
- Minibus 8 seats with driver for all the tour
- Tourist Guide for all the tour
The rate doesn’t include:
- Tourist tax € 1,00 per person per day
- Tickets for museums
- All that is not mentioned in “The rate includes”
- 30% non-refundable upon confirmation
- Balance 3 weeks before the arrival of customers